As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

10 August 2010

New Clothes

Yesterday while I was shopping for new jeans, I was tempted to become very socially unacceptable and just go without pants. Finding pants that fit and look good is a miserable task.

I walked into a clothing store I had never been in. The people there were very helpful, and I found a pair that fit perfectly. They were high quality jeans that wouldn't wear out any time soon. But the price tag my dear friends, was $79.95. ARE YOU NUTS?! There are about 4 factories in this country that produce the jean fabric that every single company and designer use. No way in heaven was I going to pay over eighty bucks for a SINGLE pair of jeans. Mind you, this pair was on the cheaper end of the retail.

But, I feared my legs would get rather cold when the weather starts to turn, so I continued on. Ah, the fruits of perseverance were sweet. At another retailer, I found two pairs of jeans and two polo shirts for less than the price of that one pair. Victory.

1 comment:

Laverna said...

The only thing worse than shopping for pants is shopping for bras, in my opinion. Congratulations on your find!

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.