As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

26 November 2009

I'm grateful for...

A young, healing body. No matter how my body seems to get beat up, bruised, scratched, sore or sick, in some remarkable way, life will continue as normal with no lasting damage. I've been working on getting rid of a constant cracking back and bad headaches, and within 2 weeks, the headaches are gone and my back is already stronger. I'm grateful for a fully functioning immune system that keeps me alive and well. Eyes that see a sunset every night, ears that hear music every day, mouth that sings, hands that feel, feet that walk with freedom.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.