As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

09 September 2009

I'm grateful for. . .

The ability to navigate a computer. Not to be boastful, but I am quite adept at navigating the interwebs and various applications on either a Mac, or a PC. Though I am an avid Mac fan, jobs have forced me to operate PCs, therefore keeping my skills for each sharp. I see those who struggle to use a computer in the most simple ways, I count it a blessing to move between tasks with an unconscious stroke of the keys.

Note: Going back and forth between the two operating systems can be bothersome, as the keys are not quite synonymous. Sometimes I hit the same key several times while nothing happens before I think "oh, duh."

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.