As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

15 August 2009

Clothing Shopping, an adventure men never have to worry about...

A few months ago I was in a shop on my lunch break, and found the sale rack. There was a shirt that was labeled $4. It was cute, so I picked it up and took it to the dressing room. It fit! Sweet, 4 dollar shirt, can't argue with that. It has long sleeves, and since the purchase was in the summer, it just wasn't suitable unless I wanted to roast. A few days later I was itching to wear it for an evening out so I put it on and looked in the mirror. Wait a second. . .I lifted up the front of the shirt a little bit. The front seemed to be longer in the front than the back. . . My eyes went wide and I started laughing. It's a maternity shirt!

o_O

Guess I'll save it for later.

2 comments:

Laverna said...

Ha! Too funny. I think that shopping for clothes is among my least favorite activities. Only slightly above getting a cavity filled.
Amazing story though - I went shopping to find a swimming suit for our trip to Florida and it only took me 2 1/2 hours to find one! (We won't talk about Dan, who found his in the first half hour.)

Jaisy Bonie said...

I refused to hand over big bucks for a new dress and I found this dress on Internet. It is absolutely perfect and it's a great dress that's worth triple the price.
Antonio Melani shoes

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.