As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

31 October 2010

Halloween.

I started listening to Christmas music today. I borrowed a bunch of Christmas CD's from the library to load up before everyone else wanted them, and I just couldn't resist it, sitting there on my recently added playlist...What I have to say about the issue of the "right" time to start listening to Christmas music is, I believe that the Spirit of Christ is needed in this world and the sooner it comes with Christmas, the better. Sure, I'll save the "Jingle Bells" and "Chestnuts Roasting" for December. But Christ is welcome anytime, even before Halloween. That's my theory on it anyway.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.