As young adults, there is so much expected of us. There are days where you have to multi-task things that really shouldn't be done at the same time; Like filing your nails while driving. I'm a believer in enjoying everything you do and never doing anything simply because you think you "should." But this doesn't apply if you're a slacker. Being lazy is lame.

07 February 2008

Cause I can.

Why not a new blog? We'll make it in honor of the new February 2008. The only one that will ever be! Let's make the most of it! Last year's Valentine's Day brought complete and total surprises. I actually spent it with males! Imagine that. I went to KFC by myself, and was sitting in the parking lot eating my dinner, when I decided it was kinda lame for me to be all alone. A few days earlier, I had found a friend from Elementary School. He had sent me his number, and I decided to call it. The first conversation was "I'm doing homework." He called me back about 15 minutes later, and suggested we get some ice cream. I ran home, primped a little, and ran out the door. I stopped mid-stride to see a boy in a suit walking up the lawn. It was my good friend Josh, bringing me chocolates. I was shocked. To make the story short, I spend Valentine's night with two different boys. We'll see what happens this year.

I love my writing class. I mean, who wouldn't love to be told they are "exactly right" during a discussion, or get a paper with a "check +" (the highest out of "check-" "check""check+") and a "Great job!" written on it.

On Wednesday, I became an official member of Theta. I'm a Lambda Delta Sigma Theta girl!

I seem to have run out of shame. Several times in the past week I have been embarrassed, and apparently my face went bright red. Though my face would show otherwise, I really didn't feel much shame. I rather enjoyed the attention. Anything to get a laugh.


The end.

No comments:

Use of any content in any way from this page, is prohibited by the author.